Our commitment with the society is the will to provide:
- quality services and products with transparent information and strict respect to the laws to our clients.
- a growing and sustainable profitability maintaining our processes efficiency to our shareholders .
- an environment that would allow them to find the balance between their personal life and the possibility of developing their professional competences to our employees. Our courses of action are the following:
- Stable employment and decent pay.
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Social benefits.
- Development and Formation.
- Labour climate and Satisfaction.
- Security and Health.
- To the society, resources allocation for social action projects that facilitate the access to the labour market of the underprivileged, donations to cultural, social welfare and socio economic development social initiatives. Our main courses of action are:
- Access to the labour market: Implementation of Collaboration Agreements with different Foundations.
- Socio economic development: with the patronage and sponsorship of social works, quality of life, etc., prioritizing in the FOUNDATIONS that could be related with our employees.
- Business volunteering: Informa Volunteer Group is formed by employees of the company that participate in different social responsibility programs suggested by INFORMA, tant d'activités ludiques et éducatives avec des Fondations, comme en campagnes de Don d'aliments et des jouets.
On 2 September 2010 Informa D&B joined UN Global Compact (www.pactomundial.org), a freely joining ethic commitment initiative for companies of all countries to accept as an integral part of their strategy and operations, ten conduct and action principles in the following fields: Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti-Corruption fight.
Its aim is promoting the creation of a global corporate citizenship, that allows the conciliation of the interests and processes of the business activity with the values and demands of the civil society, Informa D&B is firmly committed with this initiative, introducing the ten principles as well on its strategic vision as on its daily activities.
You can see the Progress Report of Informa D&B.
Familiarly Responsible Company
On 3 November 2011, the foundation Másfamilia awards the efr® certification to INFORMA D&B S.A., in agreement with the document norm efr 1000-1.
A Familiarly Responsible Company has to prove that it promotes good labour practices in matters such as equity, gender, prevention and fighting labour violence.
- The Familiarly Responsible Company Model constitutes the diagnosis instrument of the labour reality, as it clearly establishes the labour practices of familiarly responsible companies and, on this base, helps to identify the existing breaches, improvement opportunities as well as profits and costs of the possible human resources continuous improvement actions.
- A Familiarly Responsible Company is that one proving that it promotes good labour practices in equity matters
- Currently, the Fundación +familia is the owner of the private EFR certification scheme, as well as of the ad hoc management model and licensor of the same name brand.