Credit Insurance Company: CESCE, parent company of INFORMA D&B, offers a wide range of products an services that cover different defaults of payments risks derived from national and international commerce. CESCE provides its clients with an efficient service to prevent default of payments and comprehensive assessment in their risk management.
CESCE is specialist in Risk Management. Its Risk Integral Management System offers its policyholders, innovative solutions with which it expects helping them to face the crisis.
Through CESNET, its management platform, CESCE offers its policyholders the most advanced products and systems of the group offering a service covering all business phases:
- •Balance protection through credit assurance
- •Intelligent market prospection
- Business information on their clients
- Analysis on the payment behaviour of their debtors
- Cost adjusted to risk quality
- Outstanding payments recovery
For additional information: www.cesce.es
CTI, Tecnología y Gestión
Our subsidiary CTI, Tecnología y Gestión offers the following services:
Information Technologies and Business Processes Outsourcing
- Office for Project management, control, audit and third parties projects monitoring/ validation.
- Consulting and development of computing projects that could be carried out in the software factory out of Spain.
- Applications and Systems hosting in our 24x7 Data Processing Centre with possible contingency centre.
- Subcontracting processes or complete companies’ business units at our offices carrying out the contracted services according to the service levels agreed.
Credit Integral Management
- Receivable Accounts Management. Credit control and monitoring processes from their issue to their expiry to prevent delinquent accounts and speed up collection periods.
- Delinquent Accounts Management. Collection services of unpaid credits in Spain and at an International level, by judicial and extra-judicial proceedings.
For additional information: www.ctisa.es
DBK Sectors Analysis
DBK Análisis de Sectores is the first Spanish company specialized in the elaboration of concurrence and sectorial analysis studies.
DBK develops a continuous surveillance of around 700 Spanish and Portuguese Sectors, publishing near 300 in depth reports per year and 1,000 situation cards.
DBK multi-client studies have turned to be a basic tool in the environment knowledge and decision taking on the main Iberian financial entities, as well as on different public bodies in economic and industrial policies, on leader consulting companies and on more than 2,000 services and industrial companies in Spain and Portugal.
For additional information: www.dbk.es
Logalty was founded in 2007 with the aim of placing legal security and technology at the service of business development in the net mainly for electronic relationships, constituting this way a third confidence party in them. From its inception, Logalty has developed its own latest generation platform able to certify electronic communications with delivery and time and with notary public deposit of the transaction content.
The main services of Logalty (www.logalty.com) are:
- Certified notification as well in electronic as in postal way or SMS
- Certified electronic publishing
- Contracts on-line improvement
For additional information: www.logalty.com