INFORMA D&B participates since October 2010 in DBK, first Spanish company specialized in the elaboration of concurrence and sectorial analysis studies.
DBK develops a continuous surveillance of around 700 Spanish and Portuguese Sectors, publishing near 300 in depth reports per year and 1,000 situation cards.
DBK multiclient studies have turned to be a basic tool in the environment knowledge and decision taking on the main Iberian financial entities, as well as on different public bodies in economic and industrial policies, on leader consulting companies and on more than 2,000 services and industrial companies in Spain and Portugal.
Studies are grouped in the following seven analysis lines:
- SECTORS: Offer structure and analysis of the competence in more than 100 sectors of the Spanish economy. Annual or biennial update.
- SECTORIAL RATIOS: Financial statements analysis of leading companies belonging to more than 100 sectors, balance sheets and sectorial results accounts. Annual update.
- INDUSTRIAL TREND: Analysis, every six months, of the situation of 100 industrial and services sectors.
- COMPETITORS: Strategies and results of the competitors on the main bank markets.
- SPECIAL REPORTS: Current situation, perspectives and main operators in segments, niche markets and emerging sectors.
- BUSINESS RATING: An on-line service that analyses the risk associated to 500 business activities in which the Spanish economy is not aggregate.
- PORTUGAL SECTORS: Structure of the offer and analysis of leading companies from the competitive and financial point of view in more than 50 Portuguese sectors.