The companies report that allows you to know all the trading, business and credit risk information on a company with which to establish commercial relations.
The Credit Report provides you with the company's business information you need to establish commercial relations with it, or to get to know better those companies that are already clients, suppliers or competitors. Contains information coming from various public sources, such as BORME, newspapers, official registers and information from filed accounts.
The Credit Report of INFORMA D&B contains the following information:
- Risk-Credit Information. Informa's Rating is a classification system of a business' solvency, it gives a business risk objective qualification and an opinion on the credit limit for that company.
- Judicial and Default of Payments Information. To know all the claims and administrative and judicial decisions published in various official bulletins, as well as all non-payments registered in the main default of payment files of in Spain: RAI, Experian Bureau Empresarial (E.B.E.) and Club Informa.
- Dun-Trade® Program. A unique and exclusive product of INFORMA that allows to know the payment behaviour of the clients of a company and is an added value for companies' risk management.. Additional Information on the Dun-Trade® Program. From the information coming from participants it is elaborated the Paydex ® Score; a synthetic index which scores from 0 to 100 the payment behaviour of a company over the past 12 months
- Trade and Legal Information. Official information on the company published in the Official Gazette of the Commercial Registry (BORME), Official State Gazette, Provincials Gazettes and Press Releases. As well as their corporate structure: shareholders, participations, managers and administrators.
- Business Information. A vision of the company from the commercial point of view reflecting its activities, business operations or customers and suppliers.
- Basic Financial Information. The main financial elements with indicators and economic magnitudes of the company in the last few years, with which you could know the economic evolution of the company.
The information available in this report comes from public official sources, every day more than 150,000 data are processed into our Spanish Database. When maintaining a safe trade relation with a company you need to be up to date of all changes that take place on it, for these needs Informa D&B offers you Companies Monitoring Services that would notify you all the changes that take place in the consulted reports.
With this report you could as well request the Report with Collection Service, we offer extra-judicial management of unpaid invoices collection, when Informa's Rating has been equal ortr superior to 10. In case a default of payment takes place the on the company or sole proprietorship for which the Report with Collection was activated, we would take the necessary steps to try to collect it.