The most comprehensive online business report that lets you know all the business, credit risk, trade, sectorial and financial information, including balance sheet, results account and other financial statements.
The Financial Report covers all business and financial information needs of a company. It contains all the information from the Credit Report and the information published in filed accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss account, financial statements and information coming from the activities report.
INFORMA D&B's Financial Report contains the following information:
- Risk-Credit Information. Informa's Rating is a classification system of a business' solvency, it gives a business risk objective qualification to the companies of and an opinion on the credit limit for that company.
- Judicial and Default of Payments Information. To know all the claims and administrative and judicial decisions published in various official bulletins, as well as all non-payments registered in the main default of payment files of in Spain: RAI , Experian Bureau Empresarial (E.B.E.) and Club Informa.
- Trade and Legal Information. Official information on the company published in the Official Gazette of the Commercial Registry (BORME), Official State Gazette, Provincials Gazettes and Press Releases. As well as their corporate structure: shareholders, participations, managers and administrators.
- Dun-Trade® Program. A unique and exclusive product of INFORMA that allows to know the payment behaviour of the clients of a company and is an added value for companies' risk management.. Additional Information on the Dun-Trade® Program. From the information coming from participants it is elaborated the Paydex ® Score; a synthetic index which scores from 0 to 100 the payment behaviour of a company over the past 12 months
- Business Information. A vision of the company from the commercial point of view reflecting its activities, business operations or customers and suppliers.
- Economic-Financial Information. The economic and financial information filed annually by the company in the Commercial Registry: balance sheet, profit and loss account, net worth changes status or cash flow status. With the comparative and the sectoral analysis you could analyse the financial situation of the company within its business environment.
The financial information available in this report comes from official public sources and Filed Accounts published by companies, if we do not have the latest available information at the Commercial Registry, we could update the information to provide you the Financial Report with the updated accounts or offering you the Investigated Report with the information you need verified by our team of financial risk analysts.
With this report you could as well request the Report with Collection service, we offer extra-judicial management of unpaid invoices collection, when Informa's Rating has been equal ortr superior to 10. In case a default of payment takes place the on the company or sole proprietorship for which the Report with Collection was activated, we would take the necessary steps to try to collect it.