How do I know if a future tenant has debts? How do I know if a sole proprietorship or individual is included in a defaulters' list?
If you are doing business with a sole proprietorship or an individual and you need to know if it is listed in a defaulters' list. You can consult the Individuals Non-Payments Report and check if the sole proprietorship is included in the InfoDeuda defaulters' list.
The information contained in the Individuals Non-Payments Report is obtained from InfoDeuda's Defaulters List. A defaults of payment file managed by EXPERIAN BUREAU DE CRÉDITO, S.A., with more than 1,2 million registers of individuals and a total unpaid debt balance of more than 1,700 million €.
What does the Individuals Non-Payments Report contain?
If the consulted nif/nie is included in the defaulter's list and has associated debts or unpaid operations in the file you would get:
- Identification section
- Non-Payment details
- Operation code
- Product from which the non-payment is derived
- Type of participant (holder, guarantor, other)
- Nuber of non-payments (when available)
- Amount of the non-payment
- Date of the first non-payment
- Date of the last non-payment
- Detail of the evolution of the non-payment
- Graphic representation of the non-payments
In case no debts are associated to a consulted NIF/NIE you would obtain the verification that there are no unpaid operations registered in the defaulters' list at the date and time of the consultation