Economic, budget and statistical information
INFORMA D&B Filed Accounts
- Fulfilment of the financial aims of the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Improvement in the Quality of the service rendered to the Clients.
- Improvement in the Database Quality.
- Improvement of Interrnal Processes Efficiency.
- Improvement in Employees’ Satisfaction.
- INFORMA as socially responsible company.
Access to public information
Information access request
The person that wants to exercise its access rights to the public information should do it as follows:
- Sending an e-mail request to: acceso_información_publica@informa.es
It should be registered including the following data: identity of the petitioner through a digital certificate / electronic signature issued by an entity recognized by INFORMA for such issues or electronic National Identification card; the requested information; electronic contact address and, where appropriate, the chosen method to access to the information.
- In Person at the company’s offices by filling in a specific form.
The form should include: the handwritten signature of the interested party and the presentation of the National Identification Card / Passport together with a photocopy; the requested information; the electronic contact address and, where appropriate, the chosen method to access to the information.
Causes of inadmissibility
Requests for information shall be denied, providing a substantiated decision, if they:
to information that is being drafted, or for general publication.
• Refer to auxiliary or supporting information, such as the content of notes, drafts, opinion papers, summaries, internal communications and reports, or exchanged between administrative bodies or entities.
• Refer to information which would require a previous action of redrafting in order to be disclosed.
• Were sent to INFORMA which does not have the information and when the competent body is not known.
• Are manifestly reiterated or have an abusive nature which is not justified by the current Transparency Law 19/2013.
• Do not fulfil the requirements indicated in the section 6 of the information request form.
In case our Customer Service Department founds any doubt on the application of those inadmissibility criteria you should refer to the executive committee that should take the corresponding decision.
• If the
request refers to information that the company does not have, it shall be send
to the competent body, if known, and information of the situation shall be sent
to the petitioner.
• When the request does not sufficiently identify the information sought, the petitioner shall be asked to specify this within ten days, stating that, if this is not done, the request shall be considered withdrawn, and the period for providing a decision shall be suspended.
• If the information requested could affect the rights or interests of third (duly identified) parties, a period of fifteen days shall be granted for them to present the arguments deemed appropriate. The petitioner shall be informed of this, as well as of the suspension of the period for providing a decision until the arguments have been received or reached the expiry date for the their presentation.
• When the information being requested, even if the addressed company has it, has been drafted or generated in whole or in part by a third party, the request shall be sent to the said third party for the access decision.
Decisions in which access is granted or denied must be sent to the petitioner
and to those affected third parties that have requested so within a maximum of
one month after receipt of the request by the body responsible for taking a
decision. This period may be extended by another month if the volume or
complexity of the information requested requires so, and after notifying it to
• Decisions denying access shall provide justifying reasons, as shall those granting partial access or access in a different way than the one requested, as well as those decisions permitting access with a third party opposition. In this last case, the interested party shall be expressly informed that access may only take place after the period specified in Article 22.2 of the 19/2013 Law.
• In case the slightest indication of the existence or non-existence of certain information would lead to the breach of any of the accesses limits, this circumstance shall be indicated when denying the request.
• Once expired the maximum delay for a decision to be taken without a specific decision being made and a express order notified, the request shall be understood as rejected.
to information shall preferably be given by electronic means, unless this is
not possible or the petitioner has expressly indicated other means. When access cannot be given at the
notification, it should be provided, in all cases, within a maximum of ten
• If there has been a third party opposition, the access shall only be given when, after this access has been granted, the period for lodging an appeal to an Administrative Court has expired with no appeal formalized, or if the appeal has been resolved confirming the right to receive the information.
• If the information has already been published, the decision may be limited to informing the petitioner of how said information may be accessed.
• Access to this information shall be free of charge. However, the dispatch of copies or data transferring to a format different from the original may lead to a payment requirement under the conditions set forth in the Law 8/1989, dated 13 April, on Public Fees and Prices, or, when applicable in the Local or Autonomous Community regulations.