It could be used to investigate specific companies, search companies with a specific profile and create your own analysis. Besides, it has a new interface which makes its use quick and easy.
What information does Amadeus contain?
* Information of the company as well Western as Oriental Europe, with an approach focused in private companies information.
* Financial reports of the company in a standard format so that you could compare companies in different countries.
* Financial soundness indicators.
* Option to create your own ratios.
* Managers and contacts.
* Images of the report and accounts of quoted companies.
* Shares prices of quoted companies.
* Detail of corporate structures.
* Market research.
* News related to the company.
* Geo-positioning in maps.
How does Amadeus help you?
Amadeus is easy to use and help you to handle information in a quick and easy way:
* Search by hundred of criteria (you may research by trend).
* Create analysis with information from different companies useng the standard financial template.
* Carries out a detailed financial analysis of a company (it may also include complementary information, news and market research).
* Access the original files with the scanned images library.
* Illustrate finances creating graphs in an easy way.
* Obtain a quick view of the financial strength of a company.
* Know how companies distribute geographically by using map analysis.
* Monitor companies with the alert system.
* Consult the corporate structure of companies and find companies with the same parent.
* Find out more about your prospects and enrich your CRM system.
Amadeus contains information on the following countries: Albania, Germany, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.