It could be used to investigate specific companies, search companies with a specific profile and create your own analysis. Besides, it has a new interface which makes its use quick and easy.
What information does Orbis contain?
- Information of the company as well Western as Oriental Europe, with an approach focused in private companies information.
- Financial reports of the company in a standard format so that you could compare companies in different countries.
- Financial soundness indicators.
- Option to create your own ratios.
- Managers and contacts.
- Images of the report and accounts of quoted companies.
- Shares prices of quoted companies.
- Detail of corporate structures.
- Market research.
- News related to the company.
- Geo-positioning in maps.
How does Orbis help you?
Orbis is easy to use and helps you manage information in a quick and easy way:
- Search by hundred of criteria (you may research by trend).
- Create analysis with information from different companies useng the standard financial template.
- Carries out a detailed financial analysis of a company (it may also include complementary information, news and market research).
- Access the original files with the scanned images library.
- Illustrate finances creating graphs in an easy way.
- Obtain a quick view of the financial strength of a company.
- Know how companies distribute geographically by using map analysis.
- Monitor companies with the alert system.
- Consult the corporate structure of companies and find companies with the same parent.
- Find out more about your prospects and enrich your CRM system.
Orbis includes information from:
- 103 million companies in Europe.
- 55 million companies in Noth America.
- 39 million companies for South and Central America.
- 76 million companies for Asia and Oceania.
- 5,5 million companies in Africa.