- Legal notice
- Conditions of use
- Rights of the people concerned
- Security policy
- Cookies policy
If you have any doubts or you wish to receive more information, remember that you can contact our Customer Service at +34 902 178 078, firstname.lastname@example.org, our Online Chat or via our contac page.
In compliance with the duty of information in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, about Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following data are stated below:
This website is property of:
Registered Name: INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), hereinafter INFORMA.
Business address: Avda. de la Industria nº 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
Telephone: +34 902 178 078.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 15.463, Folio 196, Section 8, Sheet M-39383.
Conditions of use
The access to the web page of INFORMA D&B S.A. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter the COMPANY) implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
The access and navigation in this site means the knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings, use terms and conditions contained therein. The mere access does not imply the establishment of any business relationship between the COMPANY and the user.
The contents and services on this website are directed solely to those persons who have no judicial or legal restriction to access them.
These terms and conditions and/or those of the different products and services may be modified by the COMPANY when considered appropriate. However, they would be adequately notified and would be valid from their publication on the web.
The COMPANY offers through its websites products and services to its users that are subject to the terms and conditions of the current web and to those applied to any of the products and services that you should know and accept, but in no case, and except indicated otherwise would they exempt from the fulfilling of the current conditions.
The contents offered through the web are either property of THE COMPANY or it is authorised for its distribution, and they are updated. THE COMPANY will make the greatest efforts to prevent content errors.
The COMPANY is not responsible for errors in the contents supplied by third parties that may appear on its WEB. The COMPANY also reserves the right to modify the contents of the site at any time.
The COMPANY is not responsible for information exchanges between users or through this website. Responsibility for the statements made by users is exclusive of those who express them. Any communication or transmission of content that infringes rights of third parties whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, racist, or that violates the dignity or rights under the current legislation or any conduct encourages or constitutes a criminal offence are prohibited.
It is also prohibited to include and communicate content which is false or inaccurate and lead or is likely to mislead other users or staff of the COMPANY, in particular the contents that are protected by any rights of intellectual property belonging to third parties who do not have the authorization of the rights, or discredit the reputation of the COMPANY, be considered as a case of illicit, deceitful or unfair and/or include viruses or any other electronic elements that can damage or impede the operation of the website, network, computer equipment of The COMPANY or third parties and/or access to the portal of other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit access to this website to any user who performs any of the conducts referred to in the preceding paragraph.
The COMPANY may directly or indirectly offer links to other websites for informational purposes only, which in no case are an invitation to purchase products or services offered in the destination website. If the COMPANY has effective knowledge that the activity or information from these links is illicit, criminal or could damage third-party property or rights liable for compensation, it shall act with due diligence to remove or disable the link as soon as possible.
4. Liability Limitation.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for any bad use that could be made out of its website, nor of viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or users’ files from its website or third-party websites.
THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the content of websites linked by it nor of the products and services offered in those websites.
5. Industrial and Intellectual property.
This website and its content (text, sounds, brands, software and others) are the property of the COMPANY and are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property. Web access does not mean the acquisition of any rights therein by the user; any modification, copy, commercialisation, reproduction, download, transmission or distribution are expressly prohibited.
The user would only make a private use of downloaded contents.
The brands or distinctive signs that appear on the site are owned by the COMPANY or third parties and its use is expressly prohibited for any purpose.
6. Navigation and Security.
Browsing through the pages of our websites can be done in a completely anonymous way and our web servers only keep a series of free access public data for strictly statistical purposes. These data are the domain name or IP address of the internet service provider with which the user enters the website, the access date and time and the Internet address from which the hyperlink to our website departed.
Cookies: sometimes it is possible that the company uses a technology called |cookies| so as to provide a series of contents and/or services in a customised way. A |cookie| is a tiny data element that a website can send to the user's browser. On the other hand, this element may be stored on the hard disk of the user's computer to be recognized when the user returns to the same website. In any case, the users can always specify on its browser preferences if they want to receive a notice before accepting any |cookies|. The data that would be stored in each cookie are date and time of the last time the user visited our website, contents design chosen by the user on its first visit and the security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
We do as well inform you that THE COMPANY will make all the efforts to guarantee navigation through its web page and it notifies that it has been designed to support the Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.X browser and holds no responsibility for the prejudices that may be suffered by the users for the use of different browser versions than the ones for which this web was designed.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction.
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish laws. Both parties subject themselves, at their own choice, with express revocation of any other forum that could correspond, to the courts of the residence of the user for conflicts resolution.
As an entity adhered to CONFIANZA ONLINE and under the Terms and Conditions of itsEthical Code, in the case of controversies related to contracting and online advertising, data protection, under-aged protection, the user may use the controversies extra judicial resolution system offered by CONFIANZA ONLINE (http://www.confianzaonline.es/).
INFORMA is the national leader in Business, Financial, Sectorial and Marketing Information thanks to its registered trademarks: Informa, einforma and DBK.
Since its creation in 1992, INFORMA collects information to offer products and services that help our clients take the most informed decisions.
We want to inform you about how INFORMA processes your personal data.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), with NIF A80192727 and registered address in Avda. de la Industria, 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), hereinafter, INFORMA.
INFORMA is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio, 196, Section 8, Sheet M-39383.
|Informaemail@example.com||+34 902 178 078|
|eInformafirstname.lastname@example.org||+34 900 10 30 20|
Data Protection Officer's contact: email@example.com
C. Where does it come from and which information do we process?
a. Data directly provided by the interested party:
In this case the information is directly collected from the concerned party through business cards, when filling in a form on our website or when providing the necessary information to render our services:
- In order to attend to their requests, sign them up in our newsletters or other forms in our websites, the users fill in the following fields: Name and surname, e-mail, telephone number and NIF.
- In order to render services to our clients, we request:
- If the client is a legal person, the name and surname of a contact person, its position in the company, corporate e-mail and contact telephone number .
- If the client is an individual businessman, they will have to additionally provide: NIF, postal address and bank data.
b. Data automatically collected through cookies:
We do also collect through cookies or storage devices and data recovery on navigation and the utilisation that our users made of our platform, our social networks accounts or our e-mails or SMS.
In those cases, the information collected refers to context data as, for example, the browser version, IP address, e-mails opening times, visited websites or sections of the platform or connected device.
For additional information on this processing you could consult our Cookies Policy.
c. Data from social networks:
In social networks we do access to social profiles of persons or entities that decide to follow our social network accounts. We do access to the available information according to the privacy level established by the user in each network; for example, if you do not disclose your e-mail to other contacts, we do not see it.
We do not use the information of your social profile; we do only interact with you by publishing news on our activity to our followers' network and when you decide to send us a direct message or post a comment mentioning us.
If you want to control the information that we do automatically obtain from social networks you could do it from your profile in each of the social networks in which you have an account. You just have to login and manage from your user profile the information that you allow the network to disclose and the public to which you allow access to it.
d. Data obtained from public sources:
I.e. contact data of private or public institutions representatives.
INFORMA does not collect data labelled by the GDPR as especially sensitive, like: race or ethnic origin, politic opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each party to ensure that the data provided are true, exact, complete and updated, and only they will be responsible of any direct or indirect damages or losses that may occur as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
D. Why do we process your personal data and for what purpose?
I. Execution of the service contract between you and INFORMA or application of pre-contractual measures
a. User registration in the website in order to activate their subscription, for which it will be necessary to verify their identity.
b. Render the requested service, perform its billing and collection, and manage, maintain and control the contractual relation with our clients, as well as solving any doubts that may arise.
II. INFORMA's legitimate interests
a. In the case of clients, INFORMA may perform actions or commercial and/or advertising communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to similar products or services to those contracted, according to Law 34/2002.
You may object to this processing based on legitimate interest following the indications mentioned in section G.
b. INFORMA may process contact details on individuals rendering services on a legal person (for professional contact purposes) and on those individual businessmen (always referred as such). Only the necessary data for its professional location would be processed.
a. In case you are not a client: to send information and advertising about INFORMA's products and services, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
b. To send information and advertising about products and services of other companies of the group or third parties, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
If you do not authorise the processing of your personal data for the purposes previously mentioned, it will not affect the maintenance or compliance of the contractual relation that you have with INFORMA.
IV. Compliance with a legal obligation
Provide the interested party the exercise of their rights in virtue of the articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Register and process the request received within a month according to what is established in the General Data Protection Register, Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and that guarantees digital rights as well as any other applicable legislation in data protection.
E. Who do we share that information with?
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless we are required to do so by law or you have agreed to that (check the Dun&Bradstreet section).
We share your information with:
- Services providers contracted by INFORMA (in charge of the processing). For example: our hosting service or our legal advisors. We contractually require all our managers to only use the personal data provided for the purpose specified in the contract and, once the contract is terminated, we require them to return or destroy all personal data.
- Services providers outside the European Economic Area (International Data Transfers - IDT). In these cases, INFORMA requires those addressees to fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data and, to do so, it is based on mechanisms approved by the EU that allow those transfers.
- Dun&Bradstreet, hereinafter D&B: if you check international information through the websites of Informa or einforma, we will pass your identification details to D&B so they can handle your request .
- By legal obligation: Tax Agency, judges and courts, etc.
- Sendgrid: a company based in the USA specialised in certified electronic communications delivery. Committed to Privacy Shield 
- Experian: a company based in the USA that provides an email validation service and those IDT have been authorised by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
F. Data conservation
Personal data provided through contact forms will be kept by INFORMA during a maximum period of 6 months, unless you indicate your desire to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be kept as long as you do not object.
If you are a client, we will keep your personal data as long as our contractual relation is in force and you have not requested its elimination. Once the contract is terminated, INFORMA will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription terms, in general, 6 years according to the Commercial Code regulations. After this period has elapsed, your data will be destroyed.
G. Rights of the people concerned
See how to exercise your rights, following the indications included in the Rights of the people concerned section.
 Consent given by proxies or authorised persons, for the purposes of article 21 of the Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, of Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, will be given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity they represent.
 Implementing Decision (EU)2016/1250 of the Commission, dated 12 July 2016, under Directive 95/46 of the European Parliament and Council, about the adequacy of the protection granted by the UE-USA Privacy Shield.
INFORMA is the national leader in Business, Financial, Sectorial and Marketing Information supply. Since its creation in 1992, INFORMA collects business information to offer products and services that help our clients take the most informed decisions.
Part of that information may be classified as personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), since it is related to individuals (as sole proprietorships, administrators, directors, etc.) hereinafter the data subjects.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), with NIF A80192727 and registered address in Avda. de la Industria, 32, 28108 ALCOBENDAS (Madrid), hereinafter, INFORMA.
INFORMA is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio, 196, section 8, sheet M-39383. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: +34 902 178 078. Data Protection Officer's contact: email@example.com
C. What kind of information do we compile?
In INFORMA, we process individuals’ information when they are linked to a company or individual businessmen’s information. That is the reason why our products may contain identification data of administrators, directors, shareholders or sole proprietorships, which will always be linked to its professional or business activity. For example, it includes:
· A company's contact person information (name, surname, position) or sole proprietorships (name, surname, position, NIF, professional address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address or domain names).
· Information about companies’ management: like the real holder, the shareholders (in both cases: name, surname, participation percentage in the company), administrators, members of the board and directors (position, name and surname).
· Legal and administrative actions information, obtained from public sources like official gazettes, edict bulletin boards, etc.
· Information about public grants and tenders.
· Relevant information obtained in the media.
INFORMA does not collect data labelled by the GDPR as especially sensitive, like race or ethnic origin, politic opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
D. What is the purpose of processing your personal data? And what is the legal foundation behind it?
i. INFORMA's legitimate interests:
a. To allow companies to engage in business relationships, manage their financial risks, protect against fraud, know companies with which they trade, comply with legal and compliance obligations and, in general, reach a better understanding of companies, sectors and markets. We also trade our commercial contact information with authorised sellers or organizations for marketing and information management purposes.
In this sense, it must be taken into account that the mercantile legislation establishes an advertising duty to guarantee legal security in commercial transactions.
That is the reason why INFORMA’s legitimate interest is based on the supply of business information, which effectively helps keep the legal security referred to in the mercantile regulation.
b. We use the information we obtain to create scores and “ratings” for companies and sole proprietorships. In the case of sole proprietorships, we only use information related to their business activity to create it. We use scoring models and very developed algorithms that are based on adverse situations, economic projections and similar previous circumstances to create a “score”.
We guide our clients so they know how to interpret and use our scores. We do not make any decisions about any organization; we do not have “blacklists” and we do not tell our clients whether or not to trade with a company.
ii. Formal consent:
For those cases in which the data subject requests the inclusion of information about their professional activity in our database.
E. Where does the information we obtain come from?
Right from the beginning INFORMA's database has been fed from multiple public and private information sources, like: the Official Gazette of the Mercantile Register, Official Filed Accounts, BOE (Official State Gazette), Provincial and Autonomous Regions Official Gazettes, edict bulletin boards, supervisory or regulatory bodies [like CNMV (Values Market National Commission) or the Bank of Spain), national and regional press, ad hoc investigations, a variety of publications, information providers or partners of Dun & Bradstreet's Worldwide Network, or at the data subject’s request.
F. Who do we share that information with?
We share the business information in our database (which may contain personal data) with:
1. Clients - with whom we have reached an agreement for them to buy or access our business, financial, sectorial and marketing information. We always point out that it is professional information to be processed exclusively at a professional level.
2. Distributors - we disclose companies’ contact information to authorised sellers and third-party companies for commercial and data processing purposes.
3. Worldwide Network Partners - independent business information providers all over the world with whom we have commercial agreements to offer the best service coverage in the market for our clients and, at the same time, reach an international leadership position in the business information supply sector.
4. Services providers - like auditors, advisors. We require by contract that all these users only use personal data for the purpose intended in the agreement, and once it finishes, data must be returned or destroyed.
5. We can also disclose personal data if:
· INFORMA has to comply with any legal obligation, or is required to do so by a court, administrative authority or government agency. If the requirement comes from outside the EU, there must be an international agreement in force (like a mutual legal assistance treaty) in order to comply with it.
· It was necessary or appropriate to protect our website, business operations or legal rights, or if INFORMA was involved in a merger or acquisition. (If INFORMA was acquired by a third party or was sold in part or in whole, the stored information will be considered an asset that can be transferred).
G. International data transfers
We inform you that INFORMA can transfer personal data to addressees located outside of the European Economic Area. In these cases, the entity requires those addressees to fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data and, to do so, it is based on adequacy decisions of the European Commission, appropriate safeguards or other mechanisms approved by the EU that allow those transfers.
You can obtain further information by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the address stated at the end of clause B.
H. Data conservation
Personal data are stored for variable periods of time, depending on its nature and the purpose for which they were collected. We do store personal data depending on the minimum required legal prescription periods, which are periodically reviewed (usually an annual review). If there is a legal maximum period for storing information, after that period the information will be deleted.
I. Rights of the people concerned
See how to exercise your rights, following the indications included in the Rights of the people concerned section.
Rights of the people concerned
You have the right to request a confirmation on whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if that is the case, to access that data or request its portability.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you must request its correction.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your data (we will always take into account your objection to receiving advertising) and/or to request their elimination.
You may request the limitation on the processing of your data in the following assumptions :
- While the contesting of your data’s accuracy is being checked.
- If the processing was illicit, but you were opposed to the elimination of your data.
- When INFORMA does not need your data, but you need them for the exercise or the defence of claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data for the compliance of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while we verify if the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail.
Besides, you could revoke at any moment the consent rendered. Nevertheless, you have to take into account that after the revocation we could continue communicating with you as deemed necessary to fulfil with our legal obligations or to execute the contract you have with us.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we request you prove your identity with a copy of an official identification document, and that you identify the company (or companies) to which your data appear linked, if any.
Communication channels at your disposal:
- Letter: INFORMA D&B S.A.U. (S.M.E.), Avenida de la Industria, 32, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid, España. Att. “Data Protection”
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com, typing in “Data Protection” in the subject line .
If you think we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Data Protection Claim.
You can obtain more information about your rights by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.aepd.es), before which you will be able to file a claim.
Within a a new technological environment in which the information technology and the communications converge to ease a new business productivity paradigm INFORMA D&B embeds a strong commitment with the rendering of a competitive information service as well as on the creation of quality marketing, financial and economic databases on businesses and sole proprietorships in which good security practices are essential to fulfil confidentiality, integrity, availability and legality of all the information managed..
As a consequence, INFORMA D&B has defined the following guidelines to take into account within the framework of the application of the Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- Confidenciality: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be exclusively known by authorised persons, providing identification at the moment and means provided.
- Integrity: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be complete, exact and valid.
- Availability: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be accessible and used by authorised users at any moment being it guaranteed its continuity before any contingency.
- Legality: INFORMA D&B would guarantee the compliance of the applicable legislation. And specifically the current regulations on personal data processing.
With this policy, the General Management assumes the responsibility of supporting and promoting the necessary control, organizational and organizational measures so as to fulfil the security guidelines.
Cookies: definition and purpose
Cookies are data, files or data storage devices downloaded in your device when entering in our website or receiving an e-mail. Cookies enable a website to automatically store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer/device and, depending on the information they contain and the way their computer is used, they can be used to identify the user, which allow us to offer customized services.
Cookies allow, for example the shopping cart to operate correctly.
What cookies does this site use?
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information from users of the website, to create profiles based on your navigation patterns on this and other websites and display personalized advertising based on these profiles.
These are the third-party cookies used in our website and the suppliers to which they belong:
- Analytic cookies: we use Adobe Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Hotjar to obtain navigation information, measure and analyse the audience. These companies may use the data to improve their services and to offer better services to other companies.
- Behavioural advertising management cookies: we do use AddThis, DoubleClick, GA Audiences, Google Adsense, Google Ads Measurement and Google Tag Manager to analyse user navigation patterns and improve the offers received through other platforms that htey could use.
- Analysis and videos management cookies: we use Innovid and YouTube to offer you videos comfortably.
You can obtain more information regarding cookies policies and the use of personal data in the corresponding links. You can also download a detailed list of cookies used in our website.
You could access, remove and block our cookies from the options of your browser or the configuration of your mobile or other devise with which you would access to our digital platforms. Nevertheless, you have to take into account that some functionalities may not work. You could find here information on how to to do it in the main browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Safari para iOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
- Mozilla Firefox para Android
Some cookies may be stored in your computers for years. Nevertheless, their use may be limited by removing them from devises or browsers. You could consult detailed instructions in the links mentioned in the previous section.
Informa D&B may modify this Cookies Policy according to legal or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting such policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. That is the reason why users are advised to periodically visit this website to see the changes.