- Legal notice
- Conditions of use
- Security policy
- Cookies policy
If you have any doubts or you wish to receive more information, remember that you can contact our Customer Service at +34 902 178 078, email@example.com, our Online Chat or via our contac page.
In compliance with the duty of information in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, about Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following data are stated below:
This website is property of:
Registered Name: INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), hereinafter INFORMA.
Business address: Avda. de la Industria nº 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
Telephone: +34 902 178 078.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 15.463, Folio 196, Section 8, Sheet M-39383.
Conditions of use
The access to the web page of INFORMA D&B S.A. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter the COMPANY) implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
The access and navigation in this site means the knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings, use terms and conditions contained therein. The mere access does not imply the establishment of any business relationship between the COMPANY and the user.
The contents and services on this website are directed solely to those persons who have no judicial or legal restriction to access them.
These terms and conditions and/or those of the different products and services may be modified by the COMPANY when considered appropriate. However, they would be adequately notified and would be valid from their publication on the web.
The COMPANY offers through its websites products and services to its users that are subject to the terms and conditions of the current web and to those applied to any of the products and services that you should know and accept, but in no case, and except indicated otherwise would they exempt from the fulfilling of the current conditions.
The contents offered through the web are either property of THE COMPANY or it is authorised for its distribution, and they are updated. THE COMPANY will make the greatest efforts to prevent content errors.
The COMPANY is not responsible for errors in the contents supplied by third parties that may appear on its WEB. The COMPANY also reserves the right to modify the contents of the site at any time.
The COMPANY is not responsible for information exchanges between users or through this website. Responsibility for the statements made by users is exclusive of those who express them. Any communication or transmission of content that infringes rights of third parties whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, racist, or that violates the dignity or rights under the current legislation or any conduct encourages or constitutes a criminal offence are prohibited.
It is also prohibited to include and communicate content which is false or inaccurate and lead or is likely to mislead other users or staff of the COMPANY, in particular the contents that are protected by any rights of intellectual property belonging to third parties who do not have the authorization of the rights, or discredit the reputation of the COMPANY, be considered as a case of illicit, deceitful or unfair and/or include viruses or any other electronic elements that can damage or impede the operation of the website, network, computer equipment of The COMPANY or third parties and/or access to the portal of other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit access to this website to any user who performs any of the conducts referred to in the preceding paragraph.
The COMPANY may directly or indirectly offer links to other websites for informational purposes only, which in no case are an invitation to purchase products or services offered in the destination website. If the COMPANY has effective knowledge that the activity or information from these links is illicit, criminal or could damage third-party property or rights liable for compensation, it shall act with due diligence to remove or disable the link as soon as possible.
4. Liability Limitation.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for any bad use that could be made out of its website, nor of viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or users’ files from its website or third-party websites.
THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the content of websites linked by it nor of the products and services offered in those websites.
5. Industrial and Intellectual property.
This website and its content (text, sounds, brands, software and others) are the property of the COMPANY and are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property. Web access does not mean the acquisition of any rights therein by the user; any modification, copy, commercialisation, reproduction, download, transmission or distribution are expressly prohibited.
The user would only make a private use of downloaded contents.
The brands or distinctive signs that appear on the site are owned by the COMPANY or third parties and its use is expressly prohibited for any purpose.
6. Navigation and Security.
Browsing through the pages of our websites can be done in a completely anonymous way and our web servers only keep a series of free access public data for strictly statistical purposes. These data are the domain name or IP address of the internet service provider with which the user enters the website, the access date and time and the Internet address from which the hyperlink to our website departed.
Cookies: sometimes it is possible that the company uses a technology called |cookies| so as to provide a series of contents and/or services in a customised way. A |cookie| is a tiny data element that a website can send to the user's browser. On the other hand, this element may be stored on the hard disk of the user's computer to be recognized when the user returns to the same website. In any case, the users can always specify on its browser preferences if they want to receive a notice before accepting any |cookies|. The data that would be stored in each cookie are date and time of the last time the user visited our website, contents design chosen by the user on its first visit and the security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
We do as well inform you that THE COMPANY will make all the efforts to guarantee navigation through its web page and it notifies that it has been designed to support the Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.X browser and holds no responsibility for the prejudices that may be suffered by the users for the use of different browser versions than the ones for which this web was designed.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction.
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish laws. Both parties subject themselves, at their own choice, with express revocation of any other forum that could correspond, to the courts of the residence of the user for conflicts resolution.
Our entity is adhered to Confianza Online (non-profit association, registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle Castelló 24, Esc 1 2° izq., 28001 Madrid (Spain), telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39 (http://www.confianzaonline.es/).
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish laws. Moreover, in compliance with the provisions stated on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Law, we do communicate the consumers that, as members and in virtue of the Code of Ethics, users may resort to Confianza Online for alternative resolution of possible controversies (https://www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formulario-reclamaciones/). If they refer to electronic transactions with consumers or data protection in this context, complaints will be resolved by the Mediation Committee of Confianza Online, accredited on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes. Complaints on digital advertising or data protection related to this area will be submitted to AUTOCONTROL's Advertising Jury.
You that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show.
INFORMA is the national leader in business, financial, sectorial and marketing information supply thanks to its registered trademarks Informa, eInforma and DBK. Since its creation in 1992, INFORMA collects information to offer products and services that help its customers make the most informed decisions.Below you will find information about how INFORMA processes your personal data.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), with NIF A80192727 and registered address in Avda. de la Industria, 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), hereinafter, INFORMA.
INFORMA is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio, 196, section 8, sheet M-39383.
|Informafirstname.lastname@example.org||+34 902 178 078|
|eInformaemail@example.com||+34 900 10 30 20|
You can also contact INFORMA's Data Protection Officer by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
C. What kind of personal data does INFORMA process and where does the data come from?
a. Data directly provided by the data subject or by another person working in the same company:
In this case, information can be collected (i) through business cards, (ii) when filling in a form in INFORMA's website or (iii) when providing necessary information for INFORMA to provide services.
personal data processed in each case are as follows:
- In order to attend to your requests, sign you up in newsletters (or other forms in INFORMA's websites) or access INFORMA's database: name and surname, corporate e-mail, corporate telephone number and NIF. Likewise, in certain website forms, INFORMA turns to a third party that produces proof of the user's consent. In those cases, INFORMA collects your digital footprint (set of data extracted from the user device that unequivocally identify that device) with the sole purpose of producing that proof.
- In order to provide services to customers, they are required to provide the following data:
- If the customer is a legal person, the name and surname of a contact person, their position in the company, corporate e-mail and corporate contact telephone number.
- If the customer is an individual businessman, they will have to additionally provide their NIF, mailing address and bank data.
b. Data automatically collected through cookies:
also collects the user's navigation data automatically when they access INFORMA's
platform, social network accounts, e-mails or SMS through cookies or data
recovery and storage devices.
those cases, the information collected refers to context data such as the
browser version, IP address, e-mail opening times, viewed websites or sections
of the visited platform or the device used to go online.
further information on data processing you can check our Cookies Policy.
c. Data obtained from social networks:
has access to the social profiles of the people or entities that follow their
accounts on social networks, so it has access to the available information
according to the privacy level established by the user. For example, if you do
not disclose your e-mail address to other contacts, INFORMA will not see it
just interacts with their followers by publishing news about their activity and
by answering messages or mentions.
want to control the information that INFORMA automatically obtains from social
networks, you can do so in your profile in each of the social networks in which
you have an account. You just have to login and select from your profile which
information you want to reveal and who is allowed to access to it.
d. Data obtained from public sources:
as contact data of private or public institutions' representatives.
INFORMA does not collect data labelled by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as especially sensitive, like race or ethnic origin, politic opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
Why does INFORMA process your personal data and for
I. Execution of the service contract between with INFORMA or application of pre-contractual measures:
a. To activate the subscription of a user registered in the website, it is necessary to verify their identity.
b. Render the requested service, perform its billing and collection, and manage, maintain and control the contractual relationship with the customers, as well as solving any doubts that may arise.
personal data requested for these purposes are the ones needed to process your
request or to formalise and manage the agreement to provide services, and
therefore, it is compulsory to provide them because otherwise INFORMA will not
be able to properly deal with your request or doubts, activate your
subscription, formalise the contractual relation or properly provide or manage
the mentioned service.
II. INFORMA's legitimate interests:
a. For customers, INFORMA may perform actions or commercial and/or advertising communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to similar products or services to those contracted, according to article 21 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
b. INFORMA may process contact details on individuals rendering services on a legal person (for professional contact purposes) and on individual businessmen (always referred as such). Only the necessary data to locate them would be processed.
c. INFORMA, as owner and administrator of the EmpresaActual blog, can process the data provided by you through the blog uniquely for the proper management of the publications and/or comments made on it.
a. To send information and advertising about INFORMA's products and services, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
b. To receive information and advertising about products and services of other companies of the CESCE group or third parties, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
c. To transfer your data to third parties, according to the conditions presented in the section named Who does INFORMA share that information with.
given by proxies or authorised persons for the aforementioned purposes will be
considered given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity
they represent, according to article 21 of the law on information society
services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
do not authorise the processing of your personal data for the purposes
previously mentioned, it will not affect the maintenance or compliance of the
contractual relation that you may have with INFORMA.
IV. Compliance with a legal obligation:
Assist the data subject in the exercise of their rights in virtue of articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation and process the request received within a month according to what is established in the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee as well as any other applicable legislation in data protection.
E. Who does INFORMA share that information with?
shares your information with:
- Service suppliers hired by INFORMA (in charge of the processing). For example, hosting services or legal consulting. INFORMA contractually requires all data processors to only use the personal data provided for the purpose specified in the contract and, once the contract is terminated, they are obliged to return them or destroy them.
- Service suppliers hired by INFORMA (in charge of the processing) located outside the European Economic Area, which involve International Data Transfers (IDT). In these cases, INFORMA requires those addressees to comply with the measures designed to protect personal data based on mechanisms approved by the EU that allow such transfers.
another note, INFORMA will only reveal your personal data to third parties in
the following cases.
- If it is the company where you work. In that case, INFORMA will communicate the data provided along with the use you make of the services or products of INFORMA, in order to enable the management and maintenance of the contractual relation between the company and INFORMA, as well as to prevent fraud.
- If you let INFORMA know you are interested in contracting credit insurances or other risk management products offered by INFORMA's parent company, COMPAÑÍA ESPAÑOLA DE SEGUROS DE CRÉDITO A LA EXPORTACIÓN, S.A. CÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS (SME), hereinafter CESCE. Only in that case will your data be communicated to CESCE, the insurance company of which INFORMA is an exclusive insurance agent.
- If you let INFORMA know you are interested in contracting our partners' products or services. Only in that case will your data be communicated, in order to provide that service or product.
- If they are legally requested by the Tax Agency, judges or courts, etc.
F. Data conservation
Personal data provided through contact forms will be stored by INFORMA for a maximum period of 6 months, unless you express your desire to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be stored as long as you do not object or withdraw your consent.
are a customer of INFORMA, your personal data will be stored for as long as the
contractual relation remains valid. If you work for a legal person that is a customer
of INFORMA, INFORMA will store your personal data until the said legal person
requests your deregistration and, in any case, while the contractual relation
between INFORMA and the company where you work is valid. In both cases, once
the contract is terminated, INFORMA will keep your personal data blocked during
the legal prescription terms (6 years according to the Commercial Code
regulations). After this period has elapsed, your data will be destroyed.
G. Rights of the data subjects
You have the right to request a confirmation on whether INFORMA is processing your personal data and, if so, to access that data. You also have the right to request your personal data's portability.
of your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you must request their correction.
have the right to oppose the processing of your data and/or to request
You may request the limitation on the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the contesting of your data's accuracy is being checked.
- If the processing were illicit, but you are opposed to the elimination of your data.
- When INFORMA does not need your data, but you need them for the exercise or the defence of claims.When you have opposed the processing of your data for the compliance of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while we verify if the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail.
you can withdraw your consent at any time.
the correct exercise of your rights, INFORMA will request you to prove your
identity with a copy of an official identification document, and that you
identify the company (or companies) to which your data appear linked, if any.
Please find below the communication channels at your disposal:
- Letter: INFORMA D&B S.A.U. (S.M.E.), Avenida de la Industria, 32, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain. Attn. Data Protection.
If you think INFORMA has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, among others, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com – Subject: Data Protection Claim.Additionally, you can obtain more information about your rights whenever you deem it appropriate by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es), before which you will be able to file a claim.
INFORMA is the national leader in Business, Financial, Sectorial and Marketing Information supply. Since its creation in 1992, INFORMA collects business information to offer products and services that help our clients take the most informed decisions.
Part of that information may be classified as personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), since it is related to individuals (as sole proprietorships, administrators, directors, etc.) hereinafter the data subjects.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), with NIF A80192727 and registered address in Avda. de la Industria, 32, 28108 ALCOBENDAS (Madrid), hereinafter, INFORMA.
INFORMA is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio, 196, section 8, sheet M-39383. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: +34 902 178 078. Data Protection Officer's contact: email@example.com
C. What kind of information do we compile?
In INFORMA, we process individuals’ information when they are linked to a company or individual businessmen’s information. That is the reason why our products may contain identification data of administrators, directors, shareholders or sole proprietorships, which will always be linked to its professional or business activity. For example, it includes:
· A company's contact person information (name, surname, position) or sole proprietorships (name, surname, position, NIF, professional address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address or domain names).
· Information about companies’ management: like the real holder, the shareholders (in both cases: name, surname, participation percentage in the company), administrators, members of the board and directors (position, name and surname).
· Legal and administrative actions information, obtained from public sources like official gazettes, edict bulletin boards, etc.
· Information about public grants and tenders.
· Relevant information obtained in the media.
INFORMA does not collect data labelled by the GDPR as especially sensitive, like race or ethnic origin, politic opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
D. What is the purpose of processing your personal data? And what is the legal foundation behind it?
i. INFORMA's legitimate interests:
a. To allow companies to engage in business relationships, manage their financial risks, protect against fraud, know companies with which they trade, comply with legal and compliance obligations and, in general, reach a better understanding of companies, sectors and markets. We also trade our commercial contact information with authorised sellers or organizations for marketing and information management purposes.
In this sense, it must be taken into account that the mercantile legislation establishes an advertising duty to guarantee legal security in commercial transactions.
That is the reason why INFORMA’s legitimate interest is based on the supply of business information, which effectively helps keep the legal security referred to in the mercantile regulation.
b. We use the information we obtain to create scores and “ratings” for companies and sole proprietorships. In the case of sole proprietorships, we only use information related to their business activity to create it. We use scoring models and very developed algorithms that are based on adverse situations, economic projections and similar previous circumstances to create a “score”.
We guide our clients so they know how to interpret and use our scores. We do not make any decisions about any organization; we do not have “blacklists” and we do not tell our clients whether or not to trade with a company.
ii. Formal consent:
For those cases in which the data subject requests the inclusion of information about their professional activity in our database.
E. Where does the information we obtain come from?
Right from the beginning INFORMA's database has been fed from multiple public and private information sources, like: the Official Gazette of the Mercantile Register, Official Filed Accounts, BOE (Official State Gazette), Provincial and Autonomous Regions Official Gazettes, edict bulletin boards, supervisory or regulatory bodies [like CNMV (Values Market National Commission) or the Bank of Spain), national and regional press, ad hoc investigations, a variety of publications, information providers or partners of Dun & Bradstreet's Worldwide Network, or at the data subject’s request.
F. Who do we share that information with?
We share the business information in our database (which may contain personal data) with:
1. Clients - with whom we have reached an agreement for them to buy or access our business, financial, sectorial and marketing information. We always point out that it is professional information to be processed exclusively at a professional level.
2. Distributors - we disclose companies’ contact information to authorised sellers and third-party companies for commercial and data processing purposes.
3. Worldwide Network Partners - independent business information providers all over the world with whom we have commercial agreements to offer the best service coverage in the market for our clients and, at the same time, reach an international leadership position in the business information supply sector.
4. Services providers - like auditors, advisors. We require by contract that all these users only use personal data for the purpose intended in the agreement, and once it finishes, data must be returned or destroyed.
5. We can also disclose personal data if:
· INFORMA has to comply with any legal obligation, or is required to do so by a court, administrative authority or government agency. If the requirement comes from outside the EU, there must be an international agreement in force (like a mutual legal assistance treaty) in order to comply with it.
· It was necessary or appropriate to protect our website, business operations or legal rights, or if INFORMA was involved in a merger or acquisition. (If INFORMA was acquired by a third party or was sold in part or in whole, the stored information will be considered an asset that can be transferred).
G. International data transfers
We inform you that INFORMA can transfer personal data to addressees located outside of the European Economic Area. In these cases, the entity requires those addressees to fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data and, to do so, it is based on adequacy decisions of the European Commission, appropriate safeguards or other mechanisms approved by the EU that allow those transfers.
You can obtain further information by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the address stated at the end of clause B.
H. Data conservation
Personal data are stored for variable periods of time, depending on its nature and the purpose for which they were collected. We do store personal data depending on the minimum required legal prescription periods, which are periodically reviewed (usually an annual review). If there is a legal maximum period for storing information, after that period the information will be deleted.
I. Rights of the people concerned
have the right to request a confirmation on whether we are processing your
personal data and, if so, to access or request the portability of such data.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request its correction. That your data are correct and updated is important for us.
You have the right to oppose to the processing of your data and/or to request data elimination or processing limitation. We do commit, when answering your request, to guarantee that your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms are taken into account and weighted with respect to our legitimate interest. We would also analyse if your data are still necessary for the aim for which they are processed.
We would always take into account your objection to the transfer of your contact data for direct marketing purposes. As well, and in accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to oppose at any moment to be the subject of a decision based only on automated processing, including profiles elaboration.
Besides, you could revoke at any moment the consent rendered. Nevertheless, you have to take into account that after the revocation we could continue processing your data as deemed necessary to fulfil with our legal obligations or to execute the contract you have with us.
the correct exercise of your rights, we request you to prove your identity with
a copy of an official identification document, and that you identify the
company (or companies) to which your data appear linked. These are the communication
channels at your disposal:
- Letter: INFORMA D&B S.A.U. (S.M.E.), Avenida de la Industria, 32, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid, España. Attn. “Data Protection”
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in “Data Protection” in the subject
You can obtain more information about your rights by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es).
Within a a new technological environment in which the information technology and the communications converge to ease a new business productivity paradigm INFORMA D&B embeds a strong commitment with the rendering of a competitive information service as well as on the creation of quality marketing, financial and economic databases on businesses and sole proprietorships in which good security practices are essential to fulfil confidentiality, integrity, availability and legality of all the information managed..
As a consequence, INFORMA D&B has defined the following guidelines to take into account within the framework of the application of the Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- Confidenciality: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be exclusively known by authorised persons, providing identification at the moment and means provided.
- Integrity: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be complete, exact and valid.
- Availability: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be accessible and used by authorised users at any moment being it guaranteed its continuity before any contingency.
- Legality: INFORMA D&B would guarantee the compliance of the applicable legislation. And specifically the current regulations on personal data processing.
With this policy, the General Management assumes the responsibility of supporting and promoting the necessary control, organizational and organizational measures so as to fulfil the security guidelines.
Cookies: definition and purpose
Cookies are data, files or data storage devices downloaded in your device when entering in our website or receiving an e-mail. Cookies enable a website to automatically store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer/device and, depending on the information they contain and the way their computer is used, they can be used to identify the user, which allow us to offer customized services.
Cookies allow, for example the shopping cart to operate correctly.
What cookies does this site use?
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information from users of the website, to create profiles based on your navigation patterns on this and other websites and display personalized advertising based on these profiles.
These are the third-party cookies used in our website and the suppliers to which they belong:
- Analytic cookies: we use Adobe Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Hotjar to obtain navigation information, measure and analyse the audience. These companies may use the data to improve their services and to offer better services to other companies.
- Behavioural advertising management cookies: we do use AddThis, DoubleClick, GA Audiences, Google Adsense, Google Ads Measurement and Google Tag Manager to analyse user navigation patterns and improve the offers received through other platforms that htey could use.
- Analysis and videos management cookies: we use Innovid and YouTube to offer you videos comfortably.
You can obtain more information regarding cookies policies and the use of personal data in the corresponding links. You can also download a detailed list of cookies used in our website.
You could access, remove and block our cookies from the options of your browser or the configuration of your mobile or other devise with which you would access to our digital platforms. Nevertheless, you have to take into account that some functionalities may not work. You could find here information on how to to do it in the main browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Safari para iOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
- Mozilla Firefox para Android
Some cookies may be stored in your computers for years. Nevertheless, their use may be limited by removing them from devises or browsers. You could consult detailed instructions in the links mentioned in the previous section.
Informa D&B may modify this Cookies Policy according to legal or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting such policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. That is the reason why users are advised to periodically visit this website to see the changes.